Cosa vuoi dalla tua arma?
- A practical, precise and reliable semiautomatic rifle in cal. 22LR?
- A rifle classified as a sporting gun?
- A rifle that will allow you to nurture your passion for shooting at the range without breaking the bank?
- Please keep in mind that THE CAL. 22LR CANNOT BE USED FOR HUNTING IN ITALY, as the ammunition is smaller than the minimum size allowed for hunting by Italian Laws).
- At Sabatti SpA we cold hammer forge all our barrels in House. By controlling the entire barrel manufacturing process, we guarantee their absolute precision, reliability and durability.
- Very few rifles at this price point come with barrels of the same quality as the barrels hammer forged in House at Sabatti SpA. The result is shooting accuracy 100% guaranteed.
SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLES FOR TARGET SHOOTING AT THE RANGE.
- Barrels in special steel, cold hammer forged.
- Heavy barrels are less subject to temperature increases and therefore reduce shot dispersion on the target to the minimum.
- Available with front beads and rear sights in the Model Sporter. Available with no metal sights and with heavy overboared barrels in the model Sporter B.B. (Bull Barrel).
- Barrels in Chrome Molybdenum Steel:
- The Chrome and Molybdenum added to the steel substantially improve its resistance to the wear generated by the incandescent ammunition especially to the first part of the rifling over that of traditional carbon steel.
- The bars of steel we use are all induction treated at the steel mill which translates into a longer life cycle of our barrels.
Cold hammer forging:
We rifle all our barrels of ours semiautomatic rifles by cold deformation rather than simply by subtractive manufacturing, which results in improved dimensional consistency and allows us to use steels with better mechanical characteristics (harder).
Our frames come from aluminum castings and are machined on sophisticated milling machines
- Rifles come standard with
- rails to fit mounts and sighting system of your choice
- revolving 10-round magazines.
- Stocks and forends in beech wood are carefully shaped for an improved grip at the range
- Best value for the money the market has to offer.
- Excellent accuracy.
- Barrels that overheat less and produce minimal shot migration on target
- Barrels with a longer life cycle, less subject to wear and more accurate.