Bolt Action/Rifle shooter
What do you want from your weapon?
- A compact bolt action rifle, fast and easy to handle ideal for hunting driven wild boar with dogs?
- A very precise and reliable hunting rifle?
- A barrel with a longer life cycle that will stay accurate longer?
- Short barrels ideal for hunting in the thick of the woods
- At Sabatti SpA we cold hammer forge all our barrels in House. By controlling the entire barrel manufacturing process, we guarantee their absolute precision, reliability and longevity
- Very few rifles at this price point come with barrels of the same quality as the barrels cold hammer forged in House at Sabatti Spa. The result is shooting precision 100% guaranteed.
THE SABATTI ROVER TRAQUER, AMONG OUR BOLT ACTION RIFLES, HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO GUARANTEE PRECISE AND RELIABLE SHOOTING PERFORMANCE WHILE WILD BOAR HUNTING.
- Our barrels in special steel are less subject to temperature increases to begin with. That combined with the final stress relief process they undergo reduces shotgroup dispersion on target to the minimum. It is the vibration barrels develop when they overheat and the release of residual tensions that causes the dispersion
- 500-mm long barrels for faster target acquisition.
- The sight and rear folding sight come with optic fiber inserts for easier target acquisition in dimly lit areas and in the thick of the woods The swing swivel at the muzzle for easy carry
Our rifles are equipped with barrels in chrome molybdenum steel:
- The Chrome and Molybdenum added to the steel substantially improve its resistance to the wear generated by the incandescent ammunition especially to the first part of the rifling over that of traditional carbon steel
- The bars of steel we use are all induction treated at the steel mill which then translates into a longer life cycle of our barrels
The Rover Traqueur, among our bolt action rifles, is a professional one. The Rover Traqueur bolt action rile was created to be handy and visible in the thick woods where the wild boar takes refuge during wild boar huntings.
Cold hammer forging:
- We rifle all our barrels by cold deformation rather than simply by subtractive manufacturing, which results in improved dimensional consistency and allows us to use steels with better mechanical characteristics (harder)
- Our frames and bolts are machined from solid blocks of high-resistance steel alloys. They undergo tailored heat treatments to optimize strength and durability
- Our frames undergo a Neutral Hardening Process to achieve strength and resistance. After this is complete, the areas in the frames subject to the highest levels of stress undergo additional spot hardening
- Our bolts with two front lugs undergo a case hardening and subsequent hardening operation which increases surface hardness and fatigue strength by creating a hardened surface layer and a hard core
- This hunting rifle comes with a stock in high resistance Nylon charged with fiberglass to increase strength and reduced the risk of breakage
- The synthetic stock features an orange blaze finish ideal for hunting in the thick of the woods
- Black finish available on request
- Swing swivel that can be rotated to different pre-set positions for easy carry
- 2-piece bases and 26-mm or 30-mm rings
- Fast and easy to handle
- Excellent value for the money
- Excellent precision
- Very compact shot groups with minimal shot dispersion
- Barrels that overheat less and produce minimal shot migration on target
- More durable barrels – less wear and, therefore, improved precision over time