Cosa vuoi dalla tua arma?
- An elegant yet modern, reliable and precise hunting rifle ideal for driven wild boar hunting and deer hunting?
- A barrel with a longer life cycle that will stay accurate longer?
- A stock in high resistance polymer that will not misshape on shooting to the detriment of precision?
- A solid base to fit your scope mounts? Or precision machined Picatinny rails with different MOAs for long distance shooting?
- Caliber and barrel interchangeability?
- At Sabatti SpA we cold hammer forge all our MMR barrels in House. By controlling the entire barrel manufacturing process, we guarantee their absolute precision, reliability and durability
- Interchangeable barrels
- Bolt with 3 lugs
- Thumbhole stock for safer and easier handling
- Muzzle break ready, standard
- Picatinny rails, standard on every rifle
THE SAPHIRE SYN: SABATTI ALL PURPOSE HUNTING ITALIAN RIFLE, IS A CUTTING EDGE, AMONG OUR DEER HUNTING RIFLES, THAT SHOWS A SYNTHETIC STOCK AND A TOTALLY DIFFERENT ACTION COMPARED WITH THE OLDEST ROVER RIFLE.
Handly and robust thanks to its synthetic stock is the ideal hunting bolt action rifle for challenging hunts in hostile environments. The action machined from a solid block of Ergal 55 aluminum alloy features two integrated Picatinny rails for fast fitting and regulation of sighting devices. The bolt with 3 front lungs is no longer a monolithic piece but is made in three parts: the head, the body and the handle. This allows a more accurate manufacturing of the parts, the use of different kind of steel and heat treatments based on the mechanical features required. The bolt moves very smoothly after assembly and its floating head guarantees perfect contact on all 3 lugs thus enhancing precision. The barrels in AISI 4140 steel (42CrMo4) are all cold hammer forged. Their Multiradial Rifling (MMR) improves accuracy and guarantees longer barrel life, easy cleaning and higher bullets speed. The threaded muzzle is “break ready”. Interchangeable barrels are available on request (a set of simple tools is also provided). The barrel extension made of NiCrMo steel is hardened and tempered by a special process to improve hardness on the surface and tenacity in the heart; it is the most important part of the gun and the safety is entirely related to this piece together with the bolt head. There are 2 different types of trigger mechanism in this bolt action rifle: standard (1.2 Kg pull) or Set Trigger (the standard pull weight of 1.5 Kg can be reduced to 250g). They are interchangeable and can be replaced by a gunsmith.
On the Saphire Syn. one of our deer hunting rifles the safety is a typical 2-position side lever that locks trigger and sear but will be soon available as a 3-position safety.
The rifle will be manufactured in the following calibers:
|Group A||Group B||Group C|
|243 Win.||270 Win.||7mm Rem.Mag.|
|308 Win.||7×57||300 Win.Mag.|
|7mm Rem. S.A.U.M.||7×64|
You can switch from one caliber to another one in the same group by replacing barrels; if the calibers are not in the same group, the magazine, magazine box and bolt head shall also be replaced. The Sabatti Saphire Syn is distibuted in USA and Canada by Italian Firearms Group.