Rover Synthetic Wood
Bolt Action/Rifle shooter
What do you want from your weapon?
- A user-friendly yet precise and reliable rifle for selective hunting?
- A rifle barrel with a longer life cycle that will be accurate longer than the average barrel on the market?
- A rifle that fits most scope mounts sold today?
- A techno polymer stock that will not deform on shooting to the detriment of precision?
- At Sabatti SpA we cold hammer forge all our barrels in House. By controlling the entire barrel manufacturing process, we guarantee their absolute precision, reliability and durability.
- Very few rifles at this price point come with barrels of the same quality as the barrels hammer forged in House at Sabatti SpA. The result is shooting precision 100% guaranteed.
PERFECT AMONG OUR DEER HUNTING RIFLES THE ROVER SYN IS A MANUAL REPEATING RIFLE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR SELECTIVE HUNTING WITH EXCELLENT AIMING AND PRECISION CHARACTERISTICS EVEN AT LONG DISTANCES.
- Barrels in Chrome Molybdenum Steel:
- The Chrome and Molybdenum added to the steel substantially improve its resistance to the wear generated by the incandescent ammunition especially to the first part of the rifling over that of traditional carbon steel.
- The bars of steel we use are all induction treated at the steel mill which then translates into a longer life cycle for our barrels.
- o Cold hammer forging:
- o We rifle all our barrels by cold deformation rather than simply by subtractive manufacturing, which results in improved dimensional consistency and allows us to use steels with better mechanical characteristics (harder).
- Our frames and bolts are machined from solid blocks of high-resistance steel alloys. They undergo tailored heat treatments to optimize strength and durability.
- Our frames undergo a Neutral Hardening Process to achieve strength and resistance. After this is complete, the areas in the frames subject to the highest levels of stress undergo additional spot hardening.
- Our bolts with two front lugs undergo a case hardening and subsequent hardening operation, which increases surface hardness and fatigue strength by creating a hardened surface layer and a hard core.
- Short action with removable magazine for the model Rover 600 (chambered in smaller calibers).
- Long action with solid magazine or removable magazine on request for the model Rover 870 (chambered in medium to big calibers).
- The stock in techno polymer, i.e. nylon charged with fiberglass, features increased strength and it is less subject to breakage.
- Among our deer hunting rifles it is ideal for extreme hunting.
In the Rover Synthetic Wood model, the stock has been treated with a durable high-grade woodgrain fi nish with clear coat.
- On request the stock can come with a Picatinny rail to mount your bipod or other accessories.
- Mounts with separate bases and 25.4mm or 30mm rings are compatible with those for the model Rem.700.