Target Shooting Bolt Action Rifle
What do you want from your gun?
- Ways of reducing shot migration due to barrel overheating?
- A barrel with a longer life cycle that will stay accurate longer than the standard match barrels
- A solid stock that will not misshape on shooting to the detriment of precision?
- A rifle that truly fits you instead of you trying to fit the rifle?
- Velocity is higher than with traditional rifling
- Group concentration is substantially improved
- Number of fliers is drastically reduced
- Cleaning is less frequent and easier
- Barrels are more durable
PRECISION BOLT ACTION AND LONG DISTANCE RIFLES FOR “TACTICAL” SHOOTING COMPETITIONS.
The techno polymer material of the stock in the Tactical Syn version (nylon +30% fiber glass) increases rigidity and guarantees maximum shock absorption with zero distortion. The muzzle diameter ranges between 22 and 28 mm, which allows better rigidity, reduces vibrations and guarantees less shot dispersion. The barrels in Chrome Molybdenum steel can come with the new MRR Multiradial Rifling (see caliber table), where the bullets are not severely deformed as happens with traditional and polygonal rifling, and accuracy is greatly enhanced. Also there is no sharp corner to fill like in polygonal rifling. The MRR system significantly extends the life cycle of the barrel. With multi-radial barrels two different radiuses alternate in order to slightly misshape the bullet geometry without cutting it and submitting it to extreme stress.
The long distance rifles comes standard with a fully adj. cheek piece and spacers to adjust LOP.
The trigger mechanism is a 3-position Match. The Tactical LW version features an adjustable laminated stock. On request, action and barrels on both models can feature a matt blue finish or a matt Cerakote™ Crushed Silver H/255 finish. The ceramic Cerakote™ finish improves resistance to wear, abrasion and corrosion. Both rifle models come cased from the factory.
Rifle with Multi Radial Rifling