Hunting side by side Shotgun
What do you want from your gun?
- A fine shotgun with the best value for the money the market has to offer?
- An elegant and safe shotgun?
- The traditional double gun you wish to buy without breaking the bank?
- Barrels are carefully jointed by skilled craftsmen to achieve firing stability and durability.
Side by side shotgun in 12 - 20 and 28 ga.
The actions of this side by side shotgun is hot forged from solid bars of high-resistance steel and machined on sophisticated milling machines undergo a case hardening and additional hardening process for increased strength.
This model double gun comes standard with manual extractors, double triggers and pistol grip stock. Single non-selective triggers and straight English stocks are available on all three calibers on request. Interchangeable choke tubes (Multichokes) are another option on 12 ga and 20 ga only.
The Anson & Deeley – type mechanism employed here has been greatly improved by the engineers at our firm.
Pistol grip stocks and forends feature very traditional yet functional design, hand checkering and traditional oil polishing. English straight grips are also available on request.
Thanks to their technical characteristics and ballistic performance these are “all around” hunting guns.
Advantages of these shotguns
- A side by side gun very easy to handle.
- Accurate – barrels in Chrome Molybdenum steel are checked throughout the welding process to make sure they do not misshape to the detriment of accuracy. They undergo a grinding, lapping and chrome lining process for increased performance.
- Vault tight – a very robust double lug locking system translates into a super tight action even after heavy use.