Deer Hunting Rifle
What do you want from your gun?
- Are you looking for an elegant yet modern, reliable and precise deer hunting rifle?
- A barrel with a longer life cycle that will stay accurate longer?
- A stock in high resistance polymer that will not misshape on shooting to the detriment of precision?
- A solid base to fit your scope mounts? Or precision machined Picatinny rails with different MOAs for long distance shooting?
- Interchangeability of barrels and calibers?
- At Sabatti we cold hammer forge all our MMR barrels in House. By controlling the entire barrel manufacturing process, we guarantee their absolute precision, reliability and durability
- Barrel interchangeability
- Bolt with 3 front lugs
- Muzzle-break ready, standard
- Picatinny rails, standard on every rifle
THE BRAND NEW SAPHIRE IS A CUTTING EDGE DEER HUNTING RIFLE THAT SHOWS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT ACTION COMPARED WITH THE OLDEST ROVER RIFLE.
This elegant and modern action represents the best of the “Made in Italy” when it comes to beauty and precision.
The action machined from a solid block of Ergal 55 aluminum alloy features two integrated Picatinny rails for fast fitting and regulation of sighting devices.
The bolt with 3 front lugs is no longer a monolithic piece but is made in three parts: the head, the body and the handle. This allows a more accurate manufacturing of the parts, the use of different kind of steel and heat treatments based on the mechanical features required.
The bolt moves very smoothly after assembly and its floating head guarantees perfect contact on all 3 lugs thus enhancing precision. The barrels in AISI 4140 steel (42CrMo4) are all cold-hammer forged and their Multiradial Rifling (MMR) improves accuracy and guarantees longer barrel life, easy cleaning and higher bullets speed.
The threaded muzzle of our bolt action rifles is “break ready”. The deer-hunting version comes with interchangeable barrels (and tools) on request.
The barrel extension of our bolt action rifles made of NiCrMo steel is hardened and tempered by a special process to improve hardness on the surface and tenacity in the heart; it is the most important part of the gun and the safety is entirely related to this piece together with the bolt head.
There are 2 different types of trigger mechanism: standard (1.2 Kg pull) or Set Trigger (standard pull weight of 1.5 Kg that can be reduced to 250g). They are interchangeable and can be replaced by a gunsmith. The current safety is a typical 2-position side lever that locks trigger and sear but will be soon available as a 3-position safety.
The deer hunting rifles comes with a standard synthetic stock (model Saphire SYN), a Thumbhole stock (model Saphire Thumbhole), or a stock in select walnut (Model Saphire). AVAILABLE CALIBERS AND CALIBERS INTERCHANGEABILITY The Sabatti Saphire deer hunting rifles comes in the following groups of calibers:
|Group A||Group B||Group C|
|243 Win.||270 Win.||7mm Rem.Mag.|
|308 Win.||7x57||300 Win.Mag.|
|7mm Rem. S.A.U.M.||7x64|
You can switch from one caliber to another in the same group by replacing the barrels; if the calibers are not in the same group, magazine, magazine box and bolt head shall also be replaced.