Competition Over and Under Shotgun
What do you want from your gun?
- A multi-purpose competition shotgun suitable for all clay target disciplines?
- A reliable shotgun with the best value for the money the market can offer?
- A practical, well-balanced, strong and versatile shotgun?
- A gun that will allow you to nurture your passion without breaking the bank?
- Best value for the money.
- The jointing of barrels and action is executed by very talented craftsmen to achieve firing stability and durability.
Over and under shotgun in 12 ga designed to excel in hunting, trap and sporting clays
The barrels of this shotgun are drilled from bars of Cr-Moly steel undergo a grinding, lapping and chrome lining process to enhance performance. They are all provided with interchangeable choke tubes to yield the best shot-patterns in every discipline.
The action of the shotgun is machined from a solid billet of hot forged Ni-Cr steel for improved strength.
The walnut stock and forend feature a highly functional design. The Optowood laser process enhances their color and contrast before hand checkering and oil polishing. The stock of the weapon is completely adjustable and the forend comes in a beavertail configuration.
Thanks to its technical specifications and ballistics performance, this O/U model can be your true universal/multi-purpose gun.
Advantages of this weapon
- Easy to handle.
- Accurate – no construction detail is left to chance.
- The barrels in Cr-Moly steel undergo a grinding, lapping and chrome lining process for improved performance.
- In-House regulation and accuracy guaranteed by the maker.
- Vault tight – the strong double lug locking system translates into a super tight action even after heavy use.