TACTICAL DESERT Sabatti 2018-02-27T11:01:38+00:00
What are you looking for?
- Ways of reducing shot migration due to barrel overheating?
- A stock that will not misshape on shooting to the detriment of precision?
- A barrel with a longer life cycle than the standard match barrel and that will stay accurate longer?
- A rifle that will truly fit you rather than you trying to fit to a rifle?
- A solid base to fit your scope mounts? Or precision machined Picatinny rails with different MOAs for long distance shooting?
- A stock that will fit multiple accessories?
The Tactical Desert bolt-action rifl e is specifi cally designed for long distance shooting.
The barrel is cold hammer forged from a billet of chrome molybdenum steel and available in 22 or 28 mm contours for enhanced grouping. The table below lists barrels that can be provided with the new Multi-Radial Rifling System.
Actions and locking bolts are machined from solid blocks of high resistance steel alloy fi rst and then heat-treated for maximum strength and durability. The precision high resistance composite stock features a desert camoufl age fi nish and comes with a butt pad and cheek piece system for complete adjustability. LOP is also adjustable through a system of stock inserts.
Barrel, action and bolt feature the high resistance Cerakote fi nishes in sand color for improved resistance and durability. The three-lever match trigger comes standard with this gun.
RIFLE EQUIPPED WITH MULTI RADIAL RIFLING
- Higher bullet speed
- Improved group concentration
- Reduced number of fliers
- Less copper deposits
- Less cleaning required
- Easier cleaning when needed
- Less barrel wear