Semiautomatic rifles for target shooting at the range.
- Barrels in special steel, cold hammer forged.
- Heavy barrels are less subject to temperature increases and therefore reduce shot dispersion on the target to the minimum.
- Available with front beads and rear sights in the Model Sporter. Available with no metal sights and with heavy overboared barrels in the model Sporter B.B. (Bull Barrel).
- Barrels in Chrome Molybdenum Steel:
- The Chrome and Molybdenum added to the steel substantially improve its resistance to the wear generated by the incandescent ammunition especially to the first part of the rifling over that of traditional carbon steel.
- The bars of steel we use are all induction treated at the steel mill which translates into a longer life cycle of our barrels.
Cold hammer forging:
We rifle all our barrels of ours semiautomatic rifles by cold deformation rather than simply by subtractive manufacturing, which results in improved dimensional consistency and allows us to use steels with better mechanical characteristics (harder).
Our frames come from aluminum castings and are machined on sophisticated milling machines
- Rifles come standard with
- rails to fit mounts and sighting system of your choice
- revolving 10-round magazines.
- Stocks and forends in beech wood are carefully shaped for an improved grip at the range