Among our Sabatti hunting rifles this side by side double rifle is built on an action entirely machined in house from a solid block of hot forged high-resistance steel to withstand the pressures generated by the very big calibers the “big five” demands.
- Among our hunting rifles all dimensions of this express rifle are oversized to get the extraordinary strength needed to resist the pressures generated by Africans big game cartridges.
- Barrels in Chrome Molybdenum Steel:
- The bars of steel we use in our express rifles are all induction treated at the steel mill which translates into a longer life cycle of our barrels over that of traditional carbon steel.
- High resistance alloys are used to weld ribs on to the barrels, which preserves the original barrel regulation even after heavy use.
- Cold hammer forging: We rifle all our rifles barrels by cold deformation rather than simply by subtractive manufacturing, which results in improved dimensional consistency and allows us to use steels with better mechanical characteristics (harder).
- Refined design and comfort of this express rifle:
- Drop and cast help with instinctive shooting.
- The selected grade of walnut stock with full cheek-piece, and the beavertail forearm, are hand checkered and oil finished. They help handle recoil
In USA this rifle is distributed by: Italian Firearms Group