ROVER TACTICAL SYN. Sabatti 2018-03-11T21:22:05+00:00
What are you looking for?
- Ways of reducing shot migration due to barrel overheating?
- A stock that will not misshape on shooting to the detriment of precision?
- A barrel with a longer life cycle than the standard match barrel and that will stay accurate longer?
- A rifle that will truly fit you rather than you trying to fit to a rifle?
- A solid base to fit your scope mounts? Or precision machined Picatinny rails with different MOAs for long distance shooting?
- A stock that will fit multiple accessories?
Target bolt action rifles for precision long distance shooting
- Overboared barrels – between 22 and 27 mm at the muzzle.
- A more rigid shot – vibrations at higher frequency but lower range so as to reduce shot pattern dispersion on target
- Our rifles barrels are less subject to temperature increases to begin with. That combined with the final stress relief process they undergo reduces shot group dispersion on target to the minimum. It is the vibration barrels develop when they overheat and the release of residual tensions that causes the dispersion.
- Barrels in Chrome Molybdenum Steel:
- The Chrome and Molybdenum added to the steel substantially improve its resistance to the wear generated by the incandescent ammunition especially to the first part of the rifling over that of traditional carbon steel.
- The bars of steel we use in our bolt action rifles are all induction treated at the steel mill which then translates into a longer life cycle of our barrels.
Our bolt action rifles have cold hammer forging:
- We rifle all our MRR barrels by cold deformation rather than simply by subtractive manufacturing, which results in improved dimensional consistency and allows us to use steels with better mechanical characteristics (harder).
- Our frames and bolts are machined from solid blocks of high-resistance steel alloys. They undergo tailored heat treatments to optimize strength and durability.
- Our frames undergo a Neutral Hardening Process to achieve strength and resistance. After this is complete, the areas in the frames subject to the highest levels of stress undergo additional spot hardening.
- Our bolts with two front lugs undergo a case hardening and subsequent hardening operation which increases surface hardness and fatigue strength by creating a hardened surface layer and a hard core
- The rifle comes with a stock in high resistance Nylon charged with fiberglass to increase strength and reduce the risk of breakage.
- On request a fully adjustable cheek piece can be installed at the factory (up and down and left and right).
- Spacers to be positioned before the rubber recoil pad to adjust stock length are also available on request.
- On request we provide Picatinny rails entirely machined from solid billets of steel. They come with either 0MOA, 20MOA or 30MOA depending on the required shooting distance
- On request our stocks come with Picatinny rails from the factory to mount your rifle bipod or other accessories
- At Sabatti SpA we cold hammer forge all our barrels in House. By controlling the entire barrel manufacturing process, we guarantee their absolute precision, reliability and durability.
- Very few rifles at this price point come with barrels of the same quality as the barrels hammer forged in House at Sabatti SpA. The result is shooting accuracy 100% guaranteed.
5.850 Kg with 22-mm barrel bore
6.350 Kg with 27-mm barrel bore
Kg. 6,350 canna 27mm
- Excellent value for the money
- Excellent precision
- Very compact shot groups with minimal shot dispersion;
- Barrels that overheat less and produce minimal shot migration on target;
- More durable barrels – less wear and, therefore, improved precision over time
- Better stock adjustability with increased comfort
- Highly compatible with a wide variety of accessories (mounts, stands etc.)
- Regulation of scopes when installed