ROVER INOX SYN. Sabatti 2017-02-25T19:52:33+00:00
What are you looking for?
- A user-friendly yet accurate and reliable rifle for extreme hunting?
- A rifle that will not let you down if you hunt where temperature excursion is wide and heavy rains are frequent?
- A rifle barrel with a longer life cycle that will be accurate longer than the average barrel on the market?
- A techno polymer stock that will not misshape on shooting thus affecting accuracy?
Bolt Action repeating rifle specifically designed for hunting in extremely harsh conditions and/or where temperature excursion is wide.
- Barrels in Nickel Chromium Steel for improved resistance to wear and corrosion.
- They are subsequently chromed outside to further extend their life cycle under extremely harsh conditions.
- Barrels can come in any length between 560 mm and 610 mm.
- Cold hammer forging:
- We rifle all our barrels by cold deformation rather than simply by subtractive manufacturing, which results in improved dimensional consistency and allows us to use steels with better mechanical characteristics (harder).
- Our frames and bolts are entirely machined from solid bars of Ni-Cr steel for improved resistance to wear and corrosion.
- They are subsequently heat treated to achieve maximum strength and durability over time.
- Even if they are made of extremely wear and corrosion resistant materials to begin with, our frames and bolts are also chrome plated to be suitable for extremely harsh hunting habitats.
- ROVER 600-Short actio with removable magazine (chambered in smaller calibers).
- ROVER 870-Long action with solid magazine or removable magazine on request (chambered in medium to big calibers).
- o The stock in techno polymer (high-resistance synthetic material) is charged with 30% fiberglass to increase strength, shock absorption and reduce risk of breakage.
- The model ROVER INOX DL comes with a completely hand checkered and oil polished walnut stock. On request it can also feature an adjustable cheek piece.
- On request we provide Picatinny rails entirely machined from solid bars of steel. They come with 7MOA, 20MOA or 30MOA depending on the required shooting distance.
- On request the ROVER INOX SYN stock can come with a Picatinny rail from the factory to mount your bipod or other accessories.
- Mounts with separate bases and 25.4mm or 30mm rings are compatible with those for the model Rem. 700.
- At Sabatti SpA we cold hammer forge all our barrels in House. By controlling the entire barrel manufacturing process, we guarantee their absolute precision, reliability and durability.
- Very few rifles at this price point come with barrels of the same quality as the barrels hammer forged in House at Sabatti SpA. The result is shooting precision 100% guaranteed.
- Barrels, frames and locking bolt assembly are made in steel with a very high wear and corrosion resistance factor.
- Excellent value for the money.
- o Excellent accuracy:
- Very compact shot groups with minimal shot dispersion
- Minimal shot migration on target even with very hot barrels
- More durable barrels – less wear and, therefore, improved precision over time.
- Highly compatible with a wide variety of accessories (mounts, bipods etc.)