ROVER BATTUE Sabatti 2017-02-25T19:45:41+00:00
What are you looking for?
- A user-friendly quick yet accurate and reliable rifle for driven hunting?
- A rifle barrel with an extended life cycle that will be accurate longer than the average barrel on the market?
Bolt Action repeating rifle designed for driven hunting of fast moving targets.
- Barrels in Chrome Molybdenum Steel:
- The Chrome and Molybdenum added to the steel substantially improve its resistance to wear generated by the incandescent ammunition over that of traditional carbon steel. This is especially true of the first part of the rifling.
- The bars of steel we use are all induction treated at the steel mill which translates into a longer life cycle of our barrels.
- Cold hammer forging:
- We rifle all our barrels by cold deformation rather than simply by subtractive manufacturing, which results in improved dimensional consistency and allows us to use steels with better mechanical characteristics (harder).
- Our frames and bolts are machined from solid blocks of high-resistance steel alloys. They undergo tailored heat treatments to optimize strength and durability.
- Our frames undergo a Neutral Hardening Process to achieve strength and resistance. After this is complete, the areas in the frames subject to the highest levels of stress undergo additional spot hardening.
- Our bolts with two front lugs undergo a case hardening and an additional hardening operation, which increases surface hardness and fatigue strength by creating a hardened surface layer and a hard core.
- Rover 600-Short action with removable magazine (chambered in smaller calibers).
- Rover 870-Long action with solid magazine or removable magazine on request (chambered in medium to big calibers).
- Walnut stock, hand checkered and oil polished.
- Rubber recoil pad.
- Mounts with separate bases and 25.4mm or 30mm rings compatible with those for the model Rem. 700.
- At Sabatti SpA we cold hammer forge all our barrels in House. By controlling the entire barrel manufacturing process, we guarantee their absolute precision, reliability and durability.
- Very few rifles at this price point come with barrels of the same quality as the barrels hammer forged in House at Sabatti SpA. The result is shooting precision 100% guaranteed.
- Excellent value for the money
- Excellent precision:
- Very compact shot groups with minimal dispersion
- Minimal shot migration on target even with very hot barrels
- More durable barrels – less wear and, therefore, improved precision over time.
- Highly compatible with a wide variety of accessories (mounts, bipods etc.)