Hunting rifles: Europa EDL EA is the Sabatti O/U (over and under) double rifle
- This O/U express rifle is built on a proprietary reinforced Sabatti action entirely machined from a solid block of hot forged high-resistance steel to withstand the pressures generated by very big calibers.
- The side-plated version EUROPA EDL for big game hunting features a full coverage of finely executed engraving.
- Barrels in Chrome Molybdenum Steel:
- The bars of steel we use are all induction treated at the steel mill which translates into a longer life cycle of our barrels over that of traditional carbon steel.
- High resistance alloys are used to weld ribs on to the barrels, which preserves the original barrel regulation even after heavy use.
- Rear sights and front beads come with fiber optic inserts for improved and faster aiming.
- The 12-mm rib is dove tailed to fit the sighting system of your choice using standard European mounts.
- On request, ejectors for rimmed calibers are also available fot this hunting rifle.
- Cold hammer forging:
- We rifle all our barrels by cold deformation rather than simply by subtractive manufacturing, which results in improved dimensional consistency and allows us to use steels with better mechanical characteristics (harder).
The barrels ot this double rifle are carefully regulated by hand to make sure they both shoot in the center at approximately 70 yards.
- Technical specifications375 Flanged 416 Rigby 450 / 400 N.E. 450 N.E. 470 N.E. 500 Nitro Express.