CTS Sabatti 2017-02-26T11:52:12+00:00
What are you looking for?
- A multi-purpose competition shotgun suitable for all clay target disciplines?
- A reliable shotgun with the best value for the money the market can offer?
- A practical, well-balanced, strong and versatile shotgun?
- A gun that will allow you to nurture your passion without breaking the bank?
- Over and under shotgun in 12ga designed to excel in hunting, Trap and Sporting Clays
- The barrels drilled from bars of Cr-Moly steel undergo a grinding, lapping and chrome lining process to enhance performance. They are all provided with interchangeable choke tubes to yield the best shot-patterns in every discipline.
- The action is machined from a solid billet of hot forged Ni-Cr steel for improved strength.
- The walnut stock and forend feature a highly functional design. The Optowood laser process enhances their color and contrast before hand checkering and oil polishing. The stock is completely adjustable and the forend comes in a beavertail configuration.
- Thanks to its technical specifications and ballistics performance, this O/U model can be your true universal/multi-purpose gun.
- Best value for the money.
- The jointing of barrels and action is executed by very talented craftsmen to achieve firing stability and durability.
- Easy to handle.
- Accurate – no construction detail is left to chance.
- The barrels in Cr-Moly steel undergo a grinding, lapping and chrome lining process for improved performance.
- In-House regulation and accuracy guaranteed by the maker.
- Vault tight – the strong double lug locking system translates into a super tight action even after heavy use.