- This sxs double rifle is built on a proprietary Sabatti action entirely machined from a solid block of hot forged high-resistance steel to withstand the pressures generated by very big calibers
- Barrels in Chrome Molybdenum Steel:
- The bars of steel we use are all induction treated at the steel mill which translates into a longer life cycle of our barrels over that of traditional carbon steel.
- High resistance alloys are used to weld ribs on to the barrels, which preserves the original barrel regulation even after heavy use.
- Rear sights and front beads come with fiber optic inserts for improved and faster aiming.
- The top rib is dove tailed to fit the sighting system of your choice
- The stock and forearm in extra select walnut are hand checkered and oil polished. The stock with either a Bavarian or a traditional cheek piece, the beavertail forearm and a soft rubber recoil pad help reduce felt recoil.
- Cold hammer forging:
- We rifle all our barrels by cold deformation rather than simply by subtractive manufacturing, which results in improved dimensional consistency and allows us to use steels with better mechanical characteristics (harder).
What are you looking for?
- The perfect side-by-side double rifle that can fulfill your love for traditions?
- A robust and reliable side-by-side double rifle for big game hunting?
- A rifle with barrels regulated in House and accuracy guaranteed by the manufacturer?
- A functional and accurate rifle with the best value for the money offered on the market today?
Barrels are carefully regulated by hand to make sure they both shoot in the center at approximately 70 yards.
Double Trigger or Single Non Selective Trigger
Extractors or Ejectors
- Improved accuracy and resistance
- Perfectly tight action
- Improved comfort