CANARDIER Sabatti 2017-02-26T11:42:27+00:00
What are you looking for?
- The ideal side-by-side shotgun for duck, goose and long distance hunting?
- A magnum performance sxs shotgun with the best value for the money the market has to offer?
- A durable and safe double gun to shoot Super Magnum cartridges (3.5inch, 89-mm chambers)?
- Side by side shotgun in 12ga with manual extractors.
- This model is built with an oversized monoblock for improved strength and reliability and 81-cm barrels with interchangeable choke tubes (Multichokes) for either lead or Steel SHOT. The two shot patterns do not overlap but they form a perfect “8” up to a distance of approximately 35 meters.
- The top rib comes with 4 holes and screws from the factory to fit a Weaver base (also provided). It is also dove tailed to fit specific mounts and sighting systems, if any.
- The trigger group features a unique Single Double Trigger specifically designed for this shotgun. By pulling the first trigger first, both barrels will fire simultaneously. By pulling the second trigger first, the first barrel only will fire. By pulling the first trigger, the second barrel will fire.
- The action hot forged from a solid bar of high-resistance steel for improved strength is subsequently machined on sophisticated milling machines. Once the machining is complete, the action undergoes a case hardening and additional hardening process to withstand the high pressures generated by two shots fired at the same time.
- The Anson Deeley–type mechanism employed here has been greatly improved by the engineers at Sabatti SpA.
- The stock and forend feature a very traditional yet functional design, hand checkering and traditional oil polishing. The stock is oversized and comes with a metal balancer to reduce felt recoil, and a soft rubber pad to improve comfort. The beavertail forend also optimizes grip.
- Thanks to its technical specifications and ballistic performance this model of double gun can become “The” duck-hunting shotgun of your choice.
Deluxe finishing details and careful jointing of barrels and actions executed by skilled craftsmen result in a side-by-side shotgun with a very long life cycle.
- Very strong and easy to carry.
- Accurate – the barrels in Chrome Molybdenum steel are checked throughout the welding process to make sure they do not misshape to the detriment of accuracy. They undergo a grinding, lapping and chrome lining process for improved performance.
- Vault tight – a very robust double lug locking system translates into a super tight action even after heavy use.